Tuesday, May 19, 2009

CNY 2009

Issac will be 10 months during the CNY.so sian to say that he has developed seperation anxiety.I heard from frens that it can last till 18 months.So wish me gd luck.He wants no one else except me.Day time he is ok cos he knows I m going to work.but once the clock struck 630pm.He will wait for me to reach home.If i dun return by night fall..he will whine and feel everything is not right.

Yesterday I went to visit the doc cos I am very sick.It was 7 ish when I came out from the clinic.I thought it was more feasible to have my dinner @ mil place before I head home.Somehow my mum cant get thru my phone.The moment I step into my house,I saw Issac sitting @ the door there waiting for me..HAHAHA..so funny.
My mum told me he was whining for very long already.So my mum told him,ok..I going to call ur mummy.He immediately gave my mum a kiss and smile @ her...It was hilarious.
A coming 10 month old baby actually can do that..I'm so proud of my son..so clever.
Love his new hairstyle :)
image032

No comments:

Post a Comment