Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Issac Turns 1 !!!!!!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ISSAC!!!!!!!

Time flies...Issac is 1 and I m a zombie for 1 year!!hahaha...seeing my lil Issac growing from a small infant to now TODDLER is happy happy happy..

This day,this time of 2008.I was still lying in the delivery suite waiting for his arrival..no breakfast...oh chamz...I m very hungry right now!!You can read my labour story here .Now thinking about my delivery episode,I felt as though I just delivered yesterday.Hiaks,hiaks.

We celebrated Issac birthday on last sat.I will post the photos and videos once I have them with me....so stay tuned peeps!!

I've 1 photo to tempt you guys 1st.I downloaded frm Jo's FB.I look like ah siao cos my hair sooooooooo messy.wa liew.so just focus on Issac hor,ignore the mummy.faint..keke....

iz-in-barney-suit

No comments:

Post a Comment